RO Versa Pump
Compact Reverse osmosis
VERSA is probably the most ergonomic unit of the new generation of compact domestic reverse osmosis units.
Designed in every curve for the modern home, VERSA fits into almost any space thanks to its versatility pace thanks to its versatility, which offers the possibility of being placed in multiple positions to avoid pipes, elbows and drains. Installation and maintenance are very easy thanks to its design. VERSA is designed to make your life easier.
Versa has an accessory for connection to refrigerators to refrigerators with automatic ice cube production. Water is very important in our kitchen. Cooking with pure water gives our dishes back their original flavour their original flavour, making cooking easier and faster to cook.
- Dimensions: 419 mm x 408 mm x 228 mm
- Weight: 11 kg.
- Inlet TDS (max.) : 2000 ppm
- Temperature (max. – min.): 40 ºC – 2 ºC
- Membrane: 75 GPD
- Pressure (max. – min.): 4 bar – 1 bar (400kPa – 100kPa)
- Faucet: 3 ways
- Pump: Booster
- Max accumulation:7 l
- Power Supply: 24 Vdc / 27 Vdc
- External adapter: 110 – 240 v. 50- 60 Hz: 24 Vdc
- Sediments filter QC Greenfilter (Ref: 291803)
- GAC Carbon QC Pre-filter (Ref. 651201)
- Membrane of 75 GPD (Ref. 767202)
- Remineralising Post-filter (Ref. 291920)
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET