Direct Flow Reverse osmosis
Without water tank. Low cost of maintenance. 5 filtration stages system
Installation kit. Smart tap with status warnings. High performance RO membrane
Integrated hydraulic circuit. Easy maintenance
With an easy twist and without moving the machine from its position, take out the filter and replace it with the new one and your RO will work again at 100% capacity.
Multifiltration capacity increases the efficiency of the system. Incorporate program. Avoid blockage in the membrane and extend its life span. AIt assures good water quality and better taste
Personalize your equipment
We offer you a complete customization service for your RO systems, water softeners, water dispenser, taps, etc. All the elements of your equipment (front or side covers, packaging or user manual) with your brand and corporate colors.
We also offer you the possibility of requesting a physical sample before receiving the final order. Take advantage and make your water treatment equipment 100% unique.
- Dimensions 414 mm x 130 mm x 445 mm.
- Weight: 12,45 kg.
- Flow: 1,5-2 lpm
- Inlet TDS (max.l : 1500 ppm
- Temperature (max. – min.): 38 ºC – 5 ºC
- Membrane: 600 GPD
- Pressure (max. – min.): 4 bar – 1 bar (400kPa – 100kPa)
- Faucet: Smart faucet
- Pump: High performance diaphragm
- Power Supply: 24 Vdc 75 W
- External adapter: 100 – 240 V 50/60Hz
- 910423. 10 microns BLOCK carbon postfilter.
- 910422. BLOCK carbon + PP sediment prefilter.
- 910424. 600 GPD RO membrane.