Types of Cookies used
This web uses either temporary or ‘session’ cookies, as well as persistent cookies. ‘Session’ cookies only store data while the user is visiting the website, while persistent cookies store data in the terminal so they can be accessed and used in further sessions.
In function of the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, this website may use:
Technical cookies are those which allow the user to browse the website or the application, and use the various options and services which may be available there. E.g., monitor data traffic and communication, identify the session, access the restricted areas of the website, remember the items included in an order, submit the request for registration or participation in an event, use safety items during general browsing and store the content to broadcast videos or sound.
These allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal or defined by the user itself. E.g. the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected design of the contents, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional settings from which the service is accessed.
These allow the effective management of the advertising spaces included in the website or the App from where the service is provided. They provide specific information that helps us adapt the advertising content to be relevant for the user and prevents us from displaying the same advertisements to the user.
Statistical Analysis Cookies
These allow to follow and analyse the behaviour of the users on the website. The information gathered through these type of Cookies is used to measure the activity on the websites, Apps or platforms, and to develop navigation profiles of the users of such sites, in order to improve the service in function of the usage data from the users.
Third Party Cookies
Some websites may contain Third Party Cookies which allow to manage and improve the supplied services. E.g. statistical services from Google Analytics.
How to manage Cookies in your browser
The user can choose to allow, block or delete all cookies installed in its computer by configuring the browser settings.
To adjust the permissions related to the Cookies from Google Chrome:
1. Click on the tool bar menu.
2. Select ‘Settings’.
3. Click ‘Show advanced options’.
4. In the ‘Privacy’ tab, click ‘Content settings’.
5. Configure the options in the ‘Cookies’ tab.
To adjust the permissions related to the Cookies from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the ‘Tools’ menu located on the upper part of the Firefox window.
2. Select ‘Options’.
3. Select the ‘Privacy’ panel.
4. Set ‘Firefox will’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’ to configure the options.
To adjust the permissions related to the Cookies from Internet Explorer 9:
1. Click on the ‘Tools’ menu located on the upper part of the Internet Explorer window.
2. Click on the ‘Safety’ tab and use the option ‘Delete Browsing History’ to delete the Cookies. Select the checkbox Cookies and then click Delete.
3. Click on the ‘Safety’ tab and then go to ‘Settings’. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies. Then click OK.
If you block all cookies in your browser, some services and functions of the website might not be available.
Some browsers allow to set specific rules to manage cookies by website, which gives you more a precise control on privacy.
This means that cookies can be disabled in all sites except in trusted sites.